Monday 4 July 2011

PACKS OF MIDDLE AGED MEN

I recently had the misfortune of doing jury service (see previous posts for mouse/owl action on the subjects). I noticed that the dudes who had previously been lovely gents and chatted with me about absinthe turned into utter berks as soon as the got together. While all the women around the table rolled their eyes, stated their cases plainly and daydreamed of cups of tea, foot rubs, riding pegasus to a personal library in space, or perfectly sized penises, the men bashed their fists on the table and shouted a lot. It was really quite embarrassing.

I had to draw a picture when I got home so I didn't turn lesbian.


It was quite awful , but would have been funny if it wasn't so racist, ignorant, arrogant and overbearing. Like a mini house of commons. Harhar.
PACKS OF MIDDLE AGED MEN: 0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment